Load Balanced ColdFusion
ColdFusion Enterprise Load-Balanced Solutions
Seamlessly achieve higher levels of fault tolerance and performance for your applications by using one of our Load Balancing Solutions to automatically route traffic across multiple cf instances and multiple servers. Load Balancing ensures that only healthy instances receive traffic by detecting unhealthy instances and rerouting traffic across the remaining healthy instances. Works seamlessly with ColdFusion Session variables.
- HTTP based routing decisions built using rules that examine HTTP request information
- Sophisticated load balancing algorithms to determine appropriate servers to service the HTTP requests
- Health monitoring for live traffic and specific URLs to determine the health of servers with a set of configuration parameters provided to calibrate baseline server health
- Client affinity to direct all requests from a client to a specific server by using cookies.
- Host name affinity .
- Management of multiple server farms to enable pilot management and A/B testing scenarios.
- Management and monitoring of all configuration settings and aggregated runtime statistics through IIS Manager interface.
- Support for Failed Request Tracing Rules
- Disk-based caching
- Cache hierarchy management
- And More.....